The company GLOBAL IC TECHNOLOGY LTD was established in Sofia, Republic of Bulgaria in 2017.
The company is developing the "GLOBAL IC" project. It is a global technology with a practical application and multiplication of business models based on a communications network through a system for generating, storing and remote transmission of ultra-electromagnetic radiation and impact on water. By applying the modern achievements in the field of information and communication technology, (eCommerce) principles and methods.
GLOBAL IC TECHNOLOGY Ltd. is a successor and a link between all IC related scientific and technical results, know-how, technology and assets of the pioneers of this technology, developed through the DST Fund - www.dst-fund.ru.
The DST Fund coordinates the work of teams working in different locations worldwide, under the "GLOBAL IC" project.
GLOBAL IC TECHNOLOGY LTD provides the IC provision services through its own website www.bodyfreq.com with the following graphic logo:
The mission of GLOBAL IC TECHNOLOGY LTD is to impose a way of life and activities, broken down through the vision of prevention through a new self-help culture that:
• is based on naturally occurring phenomena where it has been proven that their ICs have no adverse side effects;
• is supported by such a pricing policy that the IC service is priced worldwide for all categories of internet users;
• offers a comprehensive service in all Internet user segments;
• covers many areas of humanitarian and manufacturing activities.
The company team is inspired by the potential and potential of IC technology by sharing the vision of stimulating healthy lifestyles to help accelerate progress and achievements in this area. The vision of the company is to offer a new way to better health outcomes by applying the technology to receive and transmit the so-called IC - "data copies" of inorganic and organic active substances.
The Nature creates ultra-electromagnetic emissions from organic and inorganic substances from living matter and bio-objects. Through water, the radiation affects the processes that occur in the organisms.
A technology for creating and transmitting IC of biologically active substances has been scientifically developed to help transmit radiation from technical centers to every part of the planet and use it for various purposes.
GLOBAL IC TECHNOLOGY LTD (GICT) offers a unique service for the remote delivery of IC or so-called "radiations" of biologically active substances that promote healthy lifestyles and activities broken down through the vision of prevention and culture for " self-help ". What makes the service unique and without a market analogue is the ability to send and receive real-time IC created at any point in the globe.
• Building a high-tech technical center to access IC data reposals through the current online www.Bodyfreq.com platform;
• Elaboration and implementation of marketing strategy for distribution of the new IC information copies on the world market, provision of services to consumers, organization of production of specialized products, extension of the scope of tourist services, etc.;
• Establishing an adequate model for managing the activity of GLOBAL IC TECHNOLOGY LTD - management body, headquarters and material base, employees and expert potential, contacts, communication, etc.;
• Development of various options to improve the efficiency of IC usage - Creating devices, mobile applications, commodities for daily use - enriched mineral water, food, etc.;
• Developing contacts and working with laboratories and research centers, development of IC technologies in various areas of human activity - human and veterinary medicine, agriculture, agro-food industries, etc.;
• The continuation of the activity, the development is the confirmation as a world forum of WATERCONF - an already established international conference on scientific achievements in the field of physics, chemistry and biology of water research.
1. Own Unique Know How for Technology and Software Equipment at IC Technical Center.
2. Functional prototype of IC technical center with the possibility of flexible upgrade.
3. A multi-lingual online platform for accessing and paying IC copies from anywhere in the world - www.bodyfreq.com.
4. Results of more than 5,000 studies, acquired by the Inviro and Invivo methods from August, 2009. so far.
6. Information on scientific excellence in the field of physics, chemistry and water biology research, reports from international conferences are available at www.waterconf.org.